It Is Possible To Work In Turkey By Obtaining A Turksih Noble Certificate
The Turkish nobility ID, is a special document that provides Turkish noble foreigners—even not a citizen of Republic of Turkey, to easily be able to get work permit to work in Turkey and to exercise their profession and art freely in the country.
Those who have received the Turkish Noble Certificate have the following rights:
- If they are to work independently in their own name and account, they can easily obtain an independent work permit.
- They can be employed in public or private institutions, organizations, enterprises and businesses.
- In the event that, they work with an employer, their employers can easily obtain work permits for foreign personnel on their behalf.
The Turkish Nobility Identity is a population registration document which is being used when a person applies for a foreigner work permit. The Turkish Nobility Certificate ensures that the foreign national, who is a Turkish noble person, is to be exempted from the criteria sought to obtain a foreign work permit, at the discretion of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services.
Which Criteria Must Be Met In Order To Obtain The Turkish Noble Certificate?
In order to obtain the Turkish noble certificate, the person must be a Turkish noble. For this, a Turkish Noble Certificate Letter from the Turkish consulate in the country where the foreigner is a citizen must be submitted.
What Are The Documents Required For Applying To The Turkish Nobility ID?
Turkish descent who are foreign nationals must first have a residence permit in Turkey. Afterwards, they should apply to the Provincial Population and Citizenship Directorate or District Population Directorate to which the residence permit is attached, together with the documents.
The documents that are required to be submitted in order to obtain Turkish Nobility ID are:
- Application form to be obtained from the Provincial Population and Citizenship Directorate or District Population Directorate and to be filled in by the applicant.
- The original and a copy of the residence permit card (ID issued by the Immigration Administration)
- Original and a copy of your passport
- Original and photocopy of the documents showing his/her diplomas and graduations
- Original and a copy of the residence permit card issued by the Migration Management Office
- Turkish Noble Certificate Letter from the Turkish consulate in the country where the foreigner is a citizen(original or certified copy of the document from the Consulate)
- The original and a copy of the Marriage License
- Two photos (to be used while printing ID)
NOTE: Those foreigners who are registered as Turkish Nobles to the population register, have to notify the Registry Office of the Republic of Turkey regarding any changes that may occur in marital or personal status.
Does Turkish Nobility Identity Provide Work Permit Automatically?
Turkish nobility ID automatically in Turkey to foreign nationals does not provide the right to work freely in Turkey automatically. After this document, a dependent or independent work permit must be applied.
Registering to the Turkish population registry as a Turkish Noble does not mean that he/she have obtained the Turkish Citizenship. Likewise, being a Turkish Noble does not constitute any right for citizenship, granting a right to apply for Turkish citizenship. However, having a Turkish Nobility Certificate makes it possible to obtain a work permit easily, as the holder of the document will be exempted from work permit criteria.
Can The Expired Turkish Nobility Identity Be Reissued?
The Turkish Nobility Identity given to be valid for a limited period. In case the Turkish Noble Identity expires, it is necessary to apply with a petition to the Population Directorate, which has been applied previously. If there is no change in the person’s condition, the Turkish Nobility ID can be renewed.
Both during the validity period or after its expiring, the population records of Turkish noble foreigners do not constitute a right that the person is a Turkish citizen and does not create a right for citizenship. However, it provides convenience in obtaining work permits.
However, if a person will obtain five years of residence lawfully in Turkey, and lives within the borders of the country at least within four years during this five-years period shall give him/her the right to apply to the Turkish citizenship.
Contact us to get a Turkish nobility certificate and to obtain citizenship through residence. Our customer representative specialists are ready to answer your questions.