Independent Industrialists’ and Businessmen’s Association (MUSIAD); right and law, justice and equality, peace and security, welfare and happiness are ensured; It is a “Businessmen’s Association” founded on May 9, 1990 in Istanbul by sensitive businessmen who set out with the dream of a Turkey that is whole within itself, active in the region, economically and politically, and respected in the world, in which local and universal values that have contributed to history and society are observed.
Established in 1986, Foreign Economic Relations Board – DEİK, manages the foreign economic relations of the Turkish private sector, especially foreign trade, international investments, services, contracting and logistics; researching investment opportunities at home and abroad; It is the institution tasked with contributing to the increase of Turkey’s exports and coordinating similar business development activities.
- Company Establishment Consultancy
- Market Research Consultancy
- Workplace Establishment Consultancy
- Import and Export Consultancy
- Tax and Business Law Consultancy
- Citizenship Through Real Estate
- Citizenship Through Hot Money Investment
- Citizenship Counseling by Creating Employment
- Citizenship Counseling by Marriage
- Citizenship by Residence Counseling
- How to Get Turkish Citizenship Later?
- Tourist Residence Permit Consultancy
- Family Residence Permit Consultancy
- Student Residence Permit Consultancy
- Long Term Residence Permit Consultancy
- Extension of Residence Permit
- Work Permit in Turkey
- Fixed Term Work Permit Consultancy
- Indefinite Work Permit Consultancy
- Independent Work Permit Consultancy