Indefinite Work Permit Consultancy
Unless otherwise stated in the bilateral or multilateral agreements to which Turkey is a party, an indefinite work permit can be granted to foreigners who have been residing in Turkey for at least 8 years uninterruptedly and legally and have worked legally for at least 6 years.
Regardless of the situation in the domestic market and developments in working life, foreigners can be granted an indefinite work permit without any business, occupation or geographical area boundaries.
As VIPTurkishPass, we would like to assist you in these processes with our experienced experts.
Renewal of a Fixed Term Employment Contract
The duration of education is not taken into account when evaluating the condition of the foreigner to legally and uninterruptedly reside in Turkey for at least 8 years. On the other hand, the education period of the spouse and children of the foreigner who come to Turkey and reside in the country is considered as the residence period.
In order to prove that the foreigner has legally worked in Turkey for at least 6 years, he or she must submit documents from the relevant institutions. This document is submitted to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security when applying for an indefinite work permit.
A foreigner who has obtained an indefinite work permit must notify the Ministry of Labor and Social Security within a maximum of 15 days in case his workplace or workplace address changes.
- Company Establishment Consultancy
- Market Research Consultancy
- Workplace Establishment Consultancy
- Import and Export Consultancy
- Tax and Business Law Consultancy
- Citizenship Through Real Estate
- Citizenship Through Hot Money Investment
- Citizenship Counseling by Creating Employment
- Citizenship Counseling by Marriage
- Citizenship by Residence Counseling
- How to Get Turkish Citizenship Later?
- Tourist Residence Permit Consultancy
- Family Residence Permit Consultancy
- Student Residence Permit Consultancy
- Long Term Residence Permit Consultancy
- Extension of Residence Permit
- Work Permit in Turkey
- Fixed Term Work Permit Consultancy
- Indefinite Work Permit Consultancy
- Independent Work Permit Consultancy